I don’t know what I want to aim for next.
Vanuatu (as a holiday) or volunteering abroad.
I don’t care if I’m a little vindictive.
But honestly it’s a little nice knowing you’re happier than people who have hurt you.
- Saw sunrise and sunset from the beach.
- Had amazing camp food, including prawns and chocolatey bananas from the bbq.
- Saw baby hooded plovers, which are endangered that had just hatched and were walking around on the beach.
- Got a call from my new job saying when I can start.
- So much relaxing on the campsite or swimming in the surf beach.
- Now my car has been cleaned and she looks beautiful again.
Alex Gaskarth seriously has the best quotes
- “Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.”
- “Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most only live to follow directions and sometimes we end up totally lost.”
- "I want you to fucking pinky promise me you won't do it. No fan of mine will kill themselves. Don't do it, for me. I love you."
- “This next song goes out to anybody who’s ever been told that the way that they think or the way that they feel is the wrong way to think or the wrong way to feel. Goes out to anybody who’s ever been pushed down, held back, walked on… Anybody who doesn’t feel comfortable in their own skin, anybody…everybody - It goes out to everybody. It goes out to all of you! And the reason it goes out to all of you is because every single one of you is fucking beautiful. I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of people in the world trying to tell other people that they’re not beautiful. And I don’t stand for that, I think that’s bullshit. Each and every single one of you are gorgeous, believe in yourselves. This song goes out to all of you. It’s called ‘Therapy’.”
- “Be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. Pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else.”
- “Don't throw yourself out on another’s whim. People change, as do intentions and as a result, consequences. Live for yourself - Love those around you, but realize that they’ve got their own agendas.”
- “This song goes out to anyone whose ever been told that how you think or feel is wrong. It goes out to everyone who’s ever felt alone. It goes out to anybody who’s fucking sick and tired of being told what to do. You are, the most important person in the world. Every single one of you. Don’t let anybody tell you differently, okay?”
- “Music is a matter of taste. Bitching at someone for liking a certain style of music is like yelling at someone for liking broccoli with melted cheese (which, might I add, is awesome). I don’t understand why there are so many snobs out there who deem it necessary to force-feed their opinions to others, and claim that their experience i...n the matter makes their statement any more credible than the next, when, as I said before, its all a matter of taste. If you dig it, awesome. If you don’t, awesome. Its just another plate being served at the world’s biggest (in this case musical) buffet. Don’t make some kid feel guilty for listening to what he / she enjoys.”
- “6 feet under stars is a place that doesn't exist. It's a place in your mind where everything and anything is possible. It's a place with no rules or limitations. It's a place where only 2 people can be at a time where no one can judge them and no one can try to break them apart”
Spending the next five nights camping by the beach, weather looks to be amazing, so happy.
Life you are good to me.
Ugh I love them.
I always want to write text posts but never know what’s worth sharing anymore.
I am very happy. My boyfriend is amazing and our relationship is what I’ve always truly wanted.
If tomorrow goes well (another job interview) I will be ecstatic.
And from the looks of it I can party on the weekend even though I am broke yaaay.
All I want to go is go back to England and dance to decent music and then bring all my favourite DJs home and they can live in my wardrobe and we will have dance parties everyday so I don’t have to look through Soundcloud for decent mixes.